LOGO – TOGETHERNESS IS THE THEME
- The Symbol of Infinity denotes a Bank that is prepared to do any thing, to go to any lengths, for the customer.
- The Blue pointer on the top represents the philosophy of a Bank that is always looking for growth and newer directions.
- The Key hole represents Safety and Security.
- The Chain indicates togetherness.
- The colours Red and Blue denote dynamism and solidity
Vision Statement – “To become a significant player, providing full range of banking services through innovative customer centric products and to maximize stake holder’s value”
Mission Statement – “To work together towards delivering excellent customer service by leveraging on technology and human resources to attain world class performance standards”
NavShakti – Bank has taken up a Strategic Business Transformation Initiative to rejuvenate the Business Process to meet the ever growing demands of the customers effectively and efficiently. Bank has taken aboard M/s McKinsey& Company as Management Consultants and the Project NavShakti was started in the Month of Feb 2013. As part of the Project a thorough Business Re-engineering of the present processes is taken up to enhance the productivity and also deliver value to the customers. New Generation Branches were designed and two pilot Branches have been rolled out at Hyderabad, steps are being taken to implement the same all over India. The New generation Branches are calibrated to give a delightful business experience for customers who visit the Branch. Besides the above SME, Retail Loan factories have been set up to reduce the turnaround time for processing and sanctioning of Loans to customers. Along with these infrastructural changes, staff is being trained in new roles and new marketing systems to increase the market share of the Bank and its products.